We are pleased to announce the schedule for the Digital Kids Conference as well as our first publicly announced keynote, Todd Yellin, Vice President of Product Innovation, Netflix.
Todd’s current role as VP of Product Innovation for Netflix revolves around changing the way tens of millions of members find great streaming content to watch over the internet on their TVs, computers and mobile devices. He is responsible for the member and non-member experiences across hundreds of devices and the algorithms that make it easy to find something great to watch. Three years ago he created a great place for kids to watch a wide variety of great content on Netflix. Todd will speak at 9:00 am – 9:45 am on Wednesday, February 19, 2014. Don’t miss this session to learn how streaming devices such as smart TVs, tablets, smart phones, gaming consoles and set top boxes (over-the-top —OTT—devices that stream Internet-based content) have redefined how kids consume their video entertainment.
The DKC schedule provides you detailed insight on how to create best-selling digital toys, games and media services for kids. Sessions include:
– Deciphering Trends and Numbers
– The Toy Model Disruption
– Reinventing a Heritage Brand for Young Digital Consumers
– Personalized Play: Making Kids the Star of the Show
– Revenue Models: Maximizing Acquisition, Retention, and Revenue
– “Digital Kids” Live on Stage!
– Keynote: Content That’s Over-the-Top (OTT) – Todd Yellin, VP of Product Innovation, Netflix
– The Truth About Effective Using Social Media to Reach Mom, Dad and the Kids in the App World
– Digital Family Entertainment
– Keeping Children Safe with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
– Tales from Toy Fair: A Sit-in with Journalist, Analysts and Buyers
View the full schedule at http://digitalkidscon.com/schedule/
Join us for App Conference – October 18-19, 2012 in Santa Clara