San Francisco, CA – May 7, 2012 – Event producer Engage Digital today announced the San Francisco Bay Area Tech Career Expo at the Moscone Center on June 28-29, 2012. Tech Career Expo provides employers the opportunity to recruit top talent and jobseekers access to the most innovative technology opportunities in a casual and creative atmosphere.
Tech Career Expo will be held concurrently with Google’s sold-out developer conference, Google I/O. Both events take place in the Moscone Center. Keynotes and key sessions from Google’s developer conference will be live-streamed into the developer theater at the Tech Career Expo across the street. Given that Google I/O is sold out, this is an excellent way to network with peers and connect with other talented developers.
Attendees will also be able to engage with dynamic companies focused on taking business and technology to the next level. Jobseekers will find everything from well-funded, early-stage startups to late-stage startups, established firms and public companies.
Tech Career Expo will showcase tech jobs and career opportunities at dozens of interactive companies. Professionals involved in all aspects of the technology industry, from engineering, programming and design, to marketing, sales and management are encouraged to attend.
San Francisco Bay Tech Career Expo follows Engage Digital’s successful Tech Career Expo @ SXSW Interactive in Austin in March, which featured 71 companies drawing from the tech fest’s international audience as a powerful source for talent. More than 2,300 attendees participated.
“There are more than 8,000 open technology positions in the San Francisco Bay Area. Tech Career Expo offers a centralized location where talent and employers can come together. This is a compelling opportunity to recruit sought-after web, mobile, game and enterprise developers and technology professionals in one central location,” says Engage Digital Founder and CEO Christopher Sherman. “This is an ideal strategy for early-stage and late-stage startups, established firms and public companies to engage with top tech talent.”
San Francisco Bay Tech Career Expo runs from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday, June 28 and 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Friday, June 29. Company participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested companies may order exhibit space online at http://TechCareerExpo.com/ and interested jobseekers can visit the optional pre-registration page at http://TechCareerExpo.com/talent/, or just stop by the Moscone Center.
Founded in 2003, Austin-based Engage Digital is a leading producer of technology-focused industry conferences and trade expositions ranging from software development, mobile technologies and games to social media, youth, virtual learning and more. Recent events include those held in Austin, New York, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Seattle, and London. Recent events include the 6th annual Digital Kids Conference in Los Angeles, Tech Career Expo @ SXSW Interactive in Austin and the App Developers Conference and Hackathon in Santa Clara. Visit http://www.engagedigital.com for more information.
Michael K. Sherman
Join us for App Conference – October 18-19, 2012 in Santa Clara
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads
- Google Introduces Google Play for Education
- Kids Use iHeart Locket “Smart Necklace” to Connect with Diary App
- Warner Bros. Targets Girls with LEGO Friends for Nintendo
- AppCertain App Monitoring Service Debuts First App
- Rovio to Publish Third Party Titles Under New Rovio Stars Mobile Game Brand
- CPTV Partners with Ruckus Media to Create Digital Platform
- Saban Brands Welcomes Jack Sorensen as President of Mobile Social Games Division
- Austin Launching ‘Office of Innovation’; Forum Planned for August
- ProspX Collects $8.2M
- GILA LLC Works with Encryptics on Secure Data Management as a Solution
- HotSchedules Partners with Scoox to Deliver e-Learning Solution
- RetailMeNot to Integrate Google Wallet
- Silverback Enterprise Group Management Company Acquires FileBound
- Getting Accepted Into Top Incubators and Accelerators
- TechStars Opens Applications in Austin
- Building and Extracting Value from an Advisory Board
- ProspX Names Steve Gold New CEO
- Attend or Exhibit at Tech Career Expo WWDC
- Only 20 Days to AARP Health Innovation 50+ LivePitch
- AARP Health Innovation@50+ LivePitch Judges Announced
- 4,100 Job Seekers Participate In Sell-Out Tech Career Expo Austin 2013
- Video Walkthrough of the Tech Career Expo Austin
- Engage Digital To Support 2nd Annual AARP Health Innovation@50 + Startup Pitch Event
- Caprese Skewers passed around by the Dell and Pandora Tables at The Tech Career Expo
- Geeks Rule at the Austin Tech Career Expo Next Week
- Get your LinkedIn Profile and Top 3 Skills In Front of 47 Innovative Companies
- Microsoft, General Motors, Mitratech, Myspace, Digby and HostGator.com Join Tech Career Expo Austin Line Up
- Digital Kids Conference Registration Ends Tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 8th
- Tech Career Expo Returns to Austin, March 8-9, for Annual Technology Recruiting Bonanza
- Engage Digital and kidSAFE® Seal Program Launch First Ever Digital Kids Safety Summit
- Digital Kids Conference Emcee Spotlight: Joi Podgorny and Richard Gottlieb
- Introducing KidsWire
- Earlybird Registration Ends Tomorrow! Register Now.
- Tech Career Expo Austin has the Jobs You Need: 1,100 Open Positions Available
- Digital Kids Conference Earlybird Registration Extended to Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Digital Kids Conference Keynote Spotlight: Victor Lee of Hasbro
- Early Bird Registration for Digital Kids Conference Ends Next Week