Media Alert: Pandora To Deliver Opening Keynote Address
Pandora Vice President of Engineering, Chris Martin will deliver the opening keynote address entitled The Pandora App Universe, How We Got Here, How We’ll Grow at the App Developers Conference (ADC) – taking place October 26-27, 2011 in Santa Clara, CA. Pandora is unique: There is likely no other single company which has achieved greater app-install success on so many platforms: Over 200 consumer electronics devices and 100 million registered users.
What: App Developers Conference
Date: October 26, 2011
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Santa Clara, CA – Santa Clara Convention Center
App Developers Conference addresses key components of App development, discovery and revenue. The conference brings together major brands, media, social networking, mobile, consumer electronic, and software platforms and, of course, the worldwide developer community. Chris is joined by a stellar group of speakers that include executives from Smule, Windows Phone, Samsung, AT&T, Churn Labs, Nissan, Nielson, Pulse, OpenFeint, GetJar, Chomp, Qualcomm, lolapps and dozens of others. View the speakers. View the schedule.
Keynote Details: The Pandora App Universe, How We Got Here, How We’ll Grow
Pandora Vice President of Engineering, Chris Martin will address how the internet radio company has successfully implemented technical integrations into more than 200 consumer products, including televisions, tablets, phones, cars…even refrigerators…and more. One of their goals at Pandora is to make personalized radio available anytime, anywhere. Whether their listeners want to turn on Pandora in their cars, living rooms, or on-the-go with mobile devices, apps help bring personalized radio to our listeners. Pandora engineers excel at a variety of coding languages and platforms.
About Chris Martin:
Chris joined Pandora in late 2004, since joining he’s managed the engineering function at Pandora. His responsibilities include software development, quality assurance, customer support, device development, device certification and production support. Prior to Pandora he’s worked in various engineering capacities at multiple enterprise software companies, including Quintus, Kenamea and QRS/Inovis. Chris oversees a team of more than 50 people who are tackling a range of engineering projects, from perfecting playlists to in-car development to advertising integration.
About the App Developers Conference
Held in Santa Clara, in the heart of Silicon Valley, App Developers Conference provides panels, presentations, and interviews, giving attendees unparalleled exposure to best practices, current trends, and effective strategies behind the most successful techniques to develop, market, and generate revenue through apps on today’s top platforms as well as emerging platforms. Coverage includes mobile devices, tablets, televisions, autos and internet connected consumer electronics devices. Registration is open with our Summer Special pricing available. Prospective attendees can save $300. To register please visit http://appdev2011.eventbrite.com/ .
About Engage Digital
App Developers Conference is produced by Engage Digital, a leading provider of specialized trade events and media. Engage has successfully produced dozens of conferences and trade shows, including Engage! Conference and Expo, iPad Summit, Digital Law Conference, 3D Training Learning and Collaboration (3DTLC), Virtual Goods Conference, Virtual Worlds Conference and Expo, Austin Game Conference (now GDC Online) and many more.
Press Registration Only: (for qualified media professionals only):
Join us for App Conference – October 18-19, 2012 in Santa Clara
- Hasbro and DeNA Partner on Free-to-Play Mobile Games
- KingsIsle Brings Two New Worlds to Pirate101
- Disney Junior Extends Appisodes to UK
- Yahoo! Acquires PlayerScale Gaming Company
- Announcing Digital Kids Summit – Sept. 19 in San Francisco
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox One
- Microsoft to Reveal Next-Generation Xbox
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads
- Austin Ventures Seeks $450M to Fund Younger Companies
- Datical Closes $1M Financing
- Guest Blog: Angelhack Coming to Austin June, 2013
- Tonic Health Enlists in Gazzang for Data Security
- NASA Grants Austin Tech Company $125M for 3D Printer Outerspace Initiative
- Compare Metrics Collects $4.2M
- Open Labs Raises $800K from Timbaland
- SolarWinds Acquires N-able Technologies
- Postmaster Closes $600K Seed Investment Round
- YouEarnedIt Welcomes New CEO Steve Semelsberger
- Announcing Digital Kids Summit in San Francisco on Sept. 19, 2013
- Attend or Exhibit at Tech Career Expo WWDC
- Only 20 Days to AARP Health Innovation 50+ LivePitch
- AARP Health Innovation@50+ LivePitch Judges Announced
- 4,100 Job Seekers Participate In Sell-Out Tech Career Expo Austin 2013
- Video Walkthrough of the Tech Career Expo Austin
- Engage Digital To Support 2nd Annual AARP Health Innovation@50 + Startup Pitch Event
- Caprese Skewers passed around by the Dell and Pandora Tables at The Tech Career Expo
- Geeks Rule at the Austin Tech Career Expo Next Week
- Get your LinkedIn Profile and Top 3 Skills In Front of 47 Innovative Companies
- Microsoft, General Motors, Mitratech, Myspace, Digby and HostGator.com Join Tech Career Expo Austin Line Up
- Digital Kids Conference Registration Ends Tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 8th
- Tech Career Expo Returns to Austin, March 8-9, for Annual Technology Recruiting Bonanza
- Engage Digital and kidSAFE® Seal Program Launch First Ever Digital Kids Safety Summit
- Digital Kids Conference Emcee Spotlight: Joi Podgorny and Richard Gottlieb
- Introducing KidsWire
- Earlybird Registration Ends Tomorrow! Register Now.
- Tech Career Expo Austin has the Jobs You Need: 1,100 Open Positions Available
- Digital Kids Conference Earlybird Registration Extended to Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Digital Kids Conference Keynote Spotlight: Victor Lee of Hasbro